AML Compliance Officer
We are looking for an AML Compliance Officer to ensure that customers and their money are kept out of risk. It also significantly contributes to the overall success of the industry by allowing access to financial services for people and corporations that are left outside the banking systems by less effective legacy financial institutions. As a result, we promote continuous internal and external learning, as well as in-depth communication with various AML solutions vendors and government agencies.
Requirements to the candidate
To qualify for this position, you should preferable have an educational background within Law, Science, IT, Economics or similar. Preferably experience working within Banking and Corporates in particular. Prior experience in AML/CTF, KYC, Transactions Monitoring and/or Sanctions and knowledge on Corporate & Institutional customers is highly valued.
– Excellent in both verbal and written English
– Strong attention to detail and ability to master direct customer interaction
– Analytical and IT skills
– Capability to accept changing working environment fast, thus you can work independently with quality
– Flexible working hours
– Competitive salary
– Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
– Professional and personal development
– International team
Apply for the position via e-mail: email@example.com